The value of a winning smile in modern life cannot be emphasized enough. Its huge influence on your appearance can subsequently impact your career, relationships, and self-confidence. Invisalign has established itself as one of the world’s most popular teeth straightening procedures with over four million global patients now sporting the perfect smile thanks to its incredible capabilities.
Dr. Elena C. Puig and the Dynamic Smile Design team are proud to offer Invisalign treatments for all suitable candidates. To learn more, including information on our COVID-19 modifications, get in touch today.
Why seek a straighter smile?
If you’re currently unhappy with your smile, you will be all too familiar with some of the negative impacts that it can have on your health, happiness, and general quality of life. However, statistical research on the matter makes the need to fix your broken smile even clearer:
- Up to 48% of people (1) identify a smile as the most memorable feature of meeting someone new.
- Around 38% of Americans (2) would reject a second date with someone that has bad teeth.
- Regularly smiling may help you secure a job promotion (5) as you’ll look social and confident.
- Smiling produces the same level of brain stimulation (4) as eating 2,000 chocolate bars.
- Some studies show people with bigger smiles can live up to 7 years (5) longer than those who don’t.
A straighter smile can simultaneously fight off self-conscious feelings while also helping you cut a friendlier and more assured figure. Moreover, the benefits of a winning smile will be felt on a daily basis.
The benefits of Invisalign treatment
When you crave a straighter smile, you must not settle for an inferior solution. Invisalign carries a wide range of benefits compared to many of the traditional dental contraptions, such as braces, including but not limited to:
- They are incredibly versatile and are capable of fixing gaps, overlaps, and a range of alignment issues.
- Invisalign braces are less noticeable thanks to their clear, plastic material that are custom to your smile.
- They can be removed when eating, allowing you to eat anything you like without fear of damage or discomfort.
- Invisalign treatments can only be completed by professional dental care teams, delivering reassurances over quality.
- It also means you can gain relief from any discomfort if required, although most patients find them far better than braces.
- In most cases, Invisalign aligners can deliver results after between six and 15 months depending on individual elements.
- Invisalign prices cover all aligners needed throughout the process, as well as the bi-monthly appointments.
- Invisalign starts to change the alignment of your teeth from the very first retainer, meaning almost immediate progress.
- The natural evolution offered by Invisalign brings a more natural corrective process and is far more comfortable.
- When Invisalign procedures are followed to completion, they have the potential to deliver life-lasting results.
Invisalign is one of the most reputable and recognized dental procedures on the planet, and Dr. Puig brings its beauty right to the heart of Florida, allowing you to discover the joys of a winning smile for yourself.
Who is Invisalign treatment for?
The versatility of Invisalign procedures makes them a great treatment option for virtually all misalignment issues. Crucially, the unique method or custom retainers makes them a great choice for children as well as adults. As long as all permanent teeth have erupted, Invisalign is usually a suitable solution.
Most patients will want to correct one or more of the following issues;
In short: if an oral alignment issue can be corrected by traditional braces, it’s almost certain that Invisalign will be a viable alternative. However, it should only be used by patients that can commit to wearing the retainers on an almost 24/7 basis (excluding mealtimes or playing sport for example) and visits to the dental practice every two months. Similarly, all patients should be willing to implement a strong dental hygiene strategy in conjunction with their procedure.
If you can commit to the above points and answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions, Invisalign may be the perfect dental treatment for you:
- Do you want to correct your teeth but feel self-conscious about wearing traditional braces?
- Would you like to wear braces but still enjoy all of your favorite foods and activities?
- Are you looking for a corrective treatment that delivers fast results, potentially in less than one year?
- Do you want a treatment that works in stages to gradually correct your smile over time?
- Would you like a winning smile that keeps you smiling for many years?
When you believe that Invisalign may be the right route to fix your broken smile, Dynamic Smile Design can turn your dream smile into a reality.
Starting your Invisalign treatment
The beauty of Invisalign treatment is that it can be tailored to suit your specific oral health requirements. Nonetheless, the fundamental process after contacting Dr. Puig will follow a similar path for all patients. Crucial steps throughout the procedure include;
- An initial consultation phase to discuss suitability, objectives, and finer details.
- Digital x-rays, tooth impressions, and photographs are used to gain full insight into your mouth.
- The first set of aligners are produced while Dr. Puig will prepare the teeth with fastener bonding.
- Every two weeks or so, the next aligner will be delivered to complete the next phase.
- Aligners will be worn for at least 20 hours per day throughout the process.
- Once the final aligner has been completed, a retainer may be needed to prevent reverting.
The full details of the Invisalign treatment will be discussed with Dr. Puig at your consultation, which will also allow you to understand the anticipated timeframes and costs as well as any other issues or questions you may have about the procedures to come.
When you want the benefits of braces without the negative impacts on your quality of life, Invisalign can achieve brilliant results to leave you smiling with greater confidence than ever before. Contact us to schedule an appointment for treatment today!