WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE AND HEALTHY DURING COVID-19
Effective May 26, 2020, we have reopened for routine patient care, including new patient consultations, preventive hygiene, periodontal therapy, restorative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry & emergency visits.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. As you know, infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you have likely noticed this during your previous visits to our office.
The safety of our patients and team comes first
Our infection control processes have been carefully designed to ensure that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by science-based organizations, including:
- The American Dental Association (ADA)
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
We are following the activities of these agencies in real-time, to ensure that we stay up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
We’ve instituted new safety protocols in response to COVID-19
We have recently added additional layers of protection to our office, intending to keep our team and patients even safer. You’ll notice many of these changes at your next visit, while others will be quietly safeguarding your health from behind the scenes.
We have reopened for patient care, effective May 26, 2020
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. You may be offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment or notice that your next appointment time has been slightly altered to stagger arrival times.
We are providing greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, and to minimize the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
If an escort is needed for your appointment, we ask that they wait outside the building. This is to minimize risk for everyone.
- Our office will have communicated with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions via an online questionnaire. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at our office.
- Please text us when you arrive for your appointment. Your vehicle will act as our “virtual reception area.” We’ll text you back when we’re ready for you to enter the building.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival at the office. We do this for both staff and patients. High temperature means a staff member is sent home for the day, and a patient is rescheduled.
- We provide hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
In our office
We have added the following upgrades inside our office to help keep you safe.
- Medical grade air purifiers
- New high vacuum evacuation systems
- Updated software to allow for electronic billing and payments. These will be available at the time of checkout for a touch-free experience.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe at our practice..